AngBob

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Pregnancy Progress

As a note: I am truly going to make an effort to blog on a more regular basis since I'm feeling a little better. I've posted updates for May, June, & July if you keep reading down. :D

So here I am at 17 weeks (yes, I don't fit into my regular pants anymore)...

and here is our baby...


So according to the ultrasound tech, she was pretty positive it's a girl, but we have another appointment next month where we'll find out for sure. :D

We've started looking at girls' names and have narrowed down the list of first names to:
Alana, Caitlin, Jacquelyn, Jenna, Melodie, or Merissa.

Her middle name will be Meilee after my mom's name (Yang-mei) and Bob's mom's middle name (Lee).

2 Comments:

  • I like Caitlin but if you're anything like we were, you'd take a poll and then do whatever you want! ;)

    By Blogger Raquel, at 4:39 PM  

  • I am still routing for Jacqueline! :D

    By Blogger Vashti, at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home