AngBob

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

May Update

May was a pretty busy and eventful month...Our friends, Bridget & Russ, had their first baby, Logan Benedict, on May 8th. As you can see, he's quite a cutie!
Bob's band played their first gig at a friend's party. They were a big hit and fun was had by all...
That same weekend, we took Bob's sister, Jaime, and her two little girls, Cassie & Gina out for Mother's Day brunch.
The last week of the month, I was not feeling so good and decided to take a pregnancy test (we'd been trying since December). I saw the + sign!!
Later that week, for Memorial Day weekend, Bob & I went on a weekend golf trip down to Tubac in southern AZ. It was lots of fun and Bob & I even won some money!!

1 Comments:

  • I love the picture of the pregnancy tests - ha ha! :) Wish we had done that!!! hee hee - fun! :D

    By Blogger Vashti, at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home