AngBob

Thursday, September 15, 2005

My first knitting project!

So here is my first knitting project. It took me many evenings of football and other TV shows and even a Diamondbacks game! I tried knitting in the car to & from Cornville, but I got carsick after one row. :( It's the one-skein wonder shrug, though I do have yarn left over! There are lots of mistakes because I can't count, but it's fuzzy yarn, so not as noticable! :D Anyway, after this first project, I've decided that I'm not going to join the dark side and will only knit when I want to make a scarf for myself. It hurts my wrists...RSI bad! >:( I will be devoting my crafting time to scrapbooking, sewing, beading, and other fun stuff... ;D

2 Comments:

  • cute! too bad about not joining the dark side though. :) you could try spinning...hee,hee

    By Blogger Raquel, at 8:59 AM  

  • oh yes. Spinning works well :) and is a nice break from knitting :D

    your OSW looks cute :)

    By Blogger Stephanie, at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home